Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yes I know it's been 2 months!

Okay, so I've been a little out of it lately. Between Halloween, Thanksgiving, getting ready for Christmas, and that little peanut that is due here in about 5 weeks I've somehow managed to have no time to sit down and blog. I think getting my camera stolen at Disneyland had something to do with it as well!

We've had a little drama with our baby to be. Technically not her, but me. My blood pressure has been up for the past few weeks, and I've been going in for ultra sounds TWICE a week! I'm so sick of doctors appointments. I was really anxious about my blood pressure, thinking they were going to send me to the hospital, but they've been great about just asking me to take it easy. More than likely this little one will be here early, but for now she's still bakin'!

Christopher's Birthday is coming up on Monday! I'm surprising him with a weekend all to ourselves! I'd be lieing if I didn't admit that it's a bit for me too! We're going to a local resort not far from home. I'm planning on having us sleep in, see some movies and just hang out. It's good timing. Between the two of us, we've had some crazy health stuff this winter, and need a break before the new one arrives!
ANYWAY we are so exctied for this Christmas season, and have been so greatful for the prayers, thoughts and help from so many friends and family. I am eternally greatful to have good people in my life!

My crazy boys...Keenan has Christopher's PJ pants on. I think they fit rather nicely!

Ya gotta love that bumm!!

Our pretty tree, compliments to Mom Coates!

I love my kids!

Christopher's mom was so great and did our entire Christmas tree! I love it!! She thought it might help my blood pressure to have it taken care of. I love turning off all the lights and looking at it! The boys are big fans as well!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Glad to see you're still alive...Sorry to hear about all the health complications. A break will do you some good. I can't wait to see what your little girl will look like, but I'm sure with your guys' mix of genes, she'll be a doll no matter what.

Cami said...

Yeah for Mom Coates! The tree is beautiful. See the pictures of the boys makes us really miss you guys. Hope you get to relax!! Love ya tons!

Suni said...

FINALLY! I know what you are doing right now...but never mind that! I am glad you got to get away, you so needed a break! Cute Christmas tree! Lets get together next week!

Elyse said...

You take it easy little mama => A break where you can kick your feeties up and rest is probably just what the Dr ordered.Merry Christmas and thanks for the update =>PS What a mom-in-law!! =>