Monday, February 11, 2008

Adjusting

Holy Cow!! Time flies. Things have been so crazy around the Coates household. I don't know if I'm adjusting to having 3, or if it's just having an infant again. Everything seems to take so much time! I avoid running errands, because to put Cali in her carseat and head out seems like climbing a mountain! I'm sure some of you reading this are thinking what's the big deal, and for you I say more power to ya! I hope to be you someday!

The boys are loving their new sister, and are such fabulous helpers! They took a bath all together for the first time last night! So CUTE! You gotta love naked babies.








We really are loving our kids. They're GREAT!






4 comments:

Cami said...

Super jealous that Mom, Dad, Dawn, Charlie, Alice, Jamie and Adam have had the privilege of seeing that beautiful baby in person! What a cutie!
Love you guys,
Aaron

The Shepro's said...

Hey there Momma! Don't worry I am the same way with my kids. I run all my errands in the evening once they are in bed. It doesnt help that it is 20 below most days here lately. I am looking forward to spring...but it does get easier once time goes by. I pick and choose my outings. I never thought I'd be a routine type person but here I am a TOTAL "routine" believer, it is where I draw my sanity from. Your kids are so cute. So glad for you. Robyn

Elyse said...

She's sooooo beautiful! Her and her big bro's, what sweet sibs => She looks a lot like your mom to me? Is that weird? and you! I'm glad you're all doing well. 4lbs 2 oz!! Teeny Tiny! Take care, and don't worry, you're not alone! I only have two and I'm such a home body sometimes... It's not just the loading up and moving out, its the time it takes and coordinating it with the meals and the naps...etc... You're doing a great job, as you can see with your lovely, happy, clan!
~Elyse

Jared and Lydia said...

Love this bottom picture of Cali! Still can't believe you guys have a baby girl. What a cute little family. Take care of them!