Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Memories 2008

We're a little late in posting, but these are some of our Christmas 2008 Highlights. It was a wonderfully simple Christmas this year. We made cupcakes, had Christmas Eve dinner with the Coates, had a visit from Santa and we were set! Seriously my favorite Christmas EVER!

coby made a rudolph cupcake
keenan's was a snowmonster

a few of our other creations


cali's gift from santa--old school cash register!

keenan's gift from santa--super fast remote control car!
i promise this is his excited face, no joke :)

coby's gift from santa--remote control car.
it's amazing how the 2 show their emotions so differently!

my favoite moment of the season...keenan singing jingle bells :)

7 comments:

Cami said...

I could tell that Keenan was excited. I love Cali's cash resgister. Looks like such a fun Christmas.

Jamie said...

Go Amy go! I am so proud of all your posting. We would love for you guys to come out to San Diego but Adam and I will have to plan to come out after Justin's wedding some time. You know - before is turns into an oven out there.

Owen said...

Scott and I watched Keenan's little "diddy" a few times and laughed our heads off! He cracks us up! "Ok, I'll sing one...TWO more!" Too funny!

Suni said...

Simple Christmas's are the best and I'm glad you guys had such a good one!! Cute cupcakes, you are a fun mom and Keenans video was cracking us up!!

The Cleary Family said...

I love Keenan's singing. SO funny!! Keep posting so I can keep stalking you! :)

Alli said...

Oh my goodness! They're SO cute!

Elyse said...

That little Keenan got his momma's singing talent for sure =) He's got some serious skills! Such an adorable family!