Friday, August 17, 2007

Keenan Is Starting Preschool!

So I was totally going to hold off on the preschool thing, but Keenan and I have been such hermits this summer, I thought it was high time the kid have some social time...not to mention he will start Kindersteps next year, and he needs some experience with the whole social thing. There are 4 boys and 3 girls in the class. His favorite new friend is a boy named Cody. His teachers name is Niclole Pickles, "Ms. Niclole". The cutest thing...one of the boys in the class calls the teacher "Mr. Pickles"...it cracks me up. He'll go Mondays and Wednesdays for a couple of hours. The best part is that now that he is on a bit of a schedule, I can help out in Coby's classroom more often!

So excited for his first day of preschool...I promise, he's just my serious boy!
Gotta love the backpack...he felt so official!

3 comments:

Cami said...

I love the enthusiam. Love the teacher's name. I love going into Hunter and Gretch's classes to help out. I'm sure Keenan is going to have a great time in school.

Alli said...

Amy!!! So I'm supposed to be packing and getting ready to leave for Missouri tomorrow morning (for Kristin's wedding - can you believe it!?), but I found your blog and I had to read everything! Your little family is so cute! I love reading about all the "boy" things, like playing rock star! I have all girls, so we play a lot of wedding and house things around here :) I'm sorry you've been feeling sick with your pregnancy - I got that with all mine pretty bad too. If it doesn't go away, I highly recommend Zofran. I was a Zofran junkie my last pregnancy (honestly, like hoarding pills, scoring some off a friend, the whole bit). Keep posting, it's great to see what you're up to down there in Arizona (so hot, how do you stand it! - but then, it's raining right now and it's August here in Oregon)

Sheba Price said...

Amy, I love that you are going to use your spare time to help out in the class room. What a good mom! I need to do more of that. I will have to have someone watch Sophie so I can help out in the classroom. It is weird, because I remember that moment when I only had Tayler and Kaitlyn and they were both gone to school. Then I had Sophie and my world was turned upside down, of course, in a good way. All I can say is enjoy the "Spare Time" because it doesn't last too long!
The pics are so cute! I love the first day of school pics and all of the kids faces. I swear I was yelling at my kids to "look this way" or "one more picture" and they were frustrated with me because I took so many! Oh well! That's what mom's do right?