Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A NOD TO THE CUTE LITTLE BOYS IN MY LIFE

I JUST HAD TO TAKE A MINUTE AND POST A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT MY SWEET LITTLE BOYS. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

COBY IS A DOLL. HE IS SUCH A GOOD HELPER, AND THE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER. HE HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO ENTERTAIN KEENAN AND CALI. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HIS EXTRA SET OF HANDS. HE ABSOLUTELY ADORES HIS SISTER, AND THE MINUTE HE COMES HOME KISSES, HUGS AND PLAYS WITH HER. SHE ADORES HIM RIGHT BACK. WHAT LITTLE GIRL WOULDN'T LOVE A BROTHER, THAT SNEAKS HER OUT OF BED WHEN HER MOTHER IS TRYING TO LET HER CRY IT OUT :)



KEENAN IS MY COMIC RELIEF!
HE'S SUCH A CHARACTER, AND LOVES TO DRESS UP. THE PICTURES SAY IT ALL.







6 comments:

The Shepro's said...

They are almost as cute as their Mom!  I miss the green too.  There is just nothing like the Northwest.  I am so glad your so happy.  I now have two jobs, not b/c I have too but b/c somehow I ended up being able too.  I am excited.  I am going to Hawaii and Spain in the next two months.  Life somtimes throws you a bunch of good stuff at once I am just afraid what's going to happen after it's all over.  Got to have the ups and the downs right??!! Well, I miss chatin with you my good ol friend.  We should call each other.  Get my number from Andrea through Trish!!!!!  We could probably chat for hours so call me sometime when you have an hour to spare..yeah right huh:)  

Suni said...

All I can say is Keenan is a total crack up...love that boy!! That is great the Coby is such a good helper! I am glad you are back to blogging!!!

Cami said...

We love your boys! Can't wait to see all of you soon!!

Melissa and Trevor said...

I love the butt shot- classic!
Cute blog Amy!

Alli said...

Fun to catch up on you guys! Your kids are too cute :) I loved the pic with Cali fast asleep sitting up- heartwrenching and hilarious at the same time.

Jared and Lydia said...

Your kids must be so much fun to be around! Thay have such dynamic little personalities. Wish we could be there for all those special moments...I'm glad you're bloggin, at least this way we get a glimpse of the kiddo's growing up! Can't wait to see you on Turkey day! Gobble Gobble!