Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Shout Out to my Peeps!

just had to do a quick post to say how much i love my peeps! they're the best :)
my coby is sweeter than ever. he's such a good big brother and honestly i don't know what i would do without his help. keenan is the funniest kid alive. there isn't a moment in my day that he doesn't make me laugh. cali is my little drama queen. she over exaggerates everything, especially her hugs. i love it! christopher is my bestest friend. i'm so thankful to have him in my life.
needless to say, i LOVE my peeps!



2 comments:

Elyse said...

I had to show my husband Chris's handlebar mustache. He had one word for it. "awesome". He must be a funny guy just like your Keenan =) Great little update! Hope all is well!!

Amy Sue said...

yes. he loves to sport the stash...I call it his "dirty stash" ;)