Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Pictures

Here are some pictures from our family photo shoot this year. I wanted a bit of an urban feel, so we headed to downtown Mesa to the Mesa Arts Center. My 14 year old niece Megan took them and I think she did a fantastic job! Cali was a bit of a nightmare, but I was happy to get some new pictures to hang on our walls :)

**please ingnore my odd posture in this photo. I had to put it on here, because I think everyone else looks so cute...especially Keenan with his arm around Cali :)

















7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

1st... you r beauitful
2nd... i love Christopher's expressions...
3rd... those kids are to cute for words.

love you A!

Cami said...

Your niece did a great job. You all look so great.

Owen said...

OH.MY.WORD you guys are GORGEOUS!! And Cali has grown up soooo much! Holy smokes...I thought who the heck is that girl?? It's Cali! Man you and Chris are such lookers ;)

Jamie said...

I am pretty much loving these photos! Adorable adorable = everyone!

Suni said...

L.O.V.E them, so glad you finally did pictures!! Cali's expressions are too cute!

The Shepro's said...

I saw these on facebook and was LOVIN all of Cali's faces. She is a little Amy for sure! You are so beautiful, am lovin the long locks. Makes me wish I still had mine;) Love ya Amy..Happy New Years to you and yours!!!!!

Jared and Lydia said...

Wow! I was just thinking how amazing your guy's Christmas card is and now to see these?! So cool - your niece is rock'n the photo's! She did an amazing job. You guys are so stylish and look soooo cute! Love love love the photos!